Although based in the UK the Club has members from all over the world including most of the countries in Europe, the USA and Canada, Australia and even Japan. Individual members are of all ages and backgrounds, united by a common enjoyment of white knuckle rides. Most of the world’s major ride manufacturers and theme park operators are corporate members.
This page explains who to contact if you would like to know more about the European Coaster Club, or its member magazine First Drop.
- For enquiries about joining the European Coaster Club (and thus subscribing to First Drop), contact our Membership Secretary or you can write to the address below. You can also contact them if you have any questions about your current membership.
- To change your personal details (for example, if you’ve recently moved and need to update your mailing address) please let us know by sending a message to this address: Change of Details.
- For any questions about First Drop, or if you have a media/press enquiry of any kind, contact the Club founder and First Drop Editor In Chief Justin Garvanovic.
- ECC trips to parks and other events are coordinated by our Trips Team.
- Any enquiries about the range of merchandise products supplied by the ECC should be addressed to the Merchandise co-ordinator.
- Any questions specifically about the ECC Web site (e.g. pointing out broken links, spelling mistakes, requesting links, etc.) should be directed to the Webmaster.
- If you are unsure who to address your message to, just send a message to the General Enquiries address.
If you prefer you can write to us at:
European Coaster Club
76 London Road